MiniMonos Forum
Welcome to the official MiniMonos Forum! Enjoy your stay.
MiniMonos Forum
Welcome to the official MiniMonos Forum! Enjoy your stay.
MiniMonos Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official MiniMonos Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper

Viper

Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am

Hey monkeys! On MiniMonos blog, Andrea just recently gave out some sneak peeks to us for the upcoming multiplayer game. Well right after I just finish posting about the sneak peek, I went to look at the sneak peek more closely. That's when I found something that is another hint of where exactly Monkey Fist shall be located on the Island!

Now if you look at the sneak peek, the monkey is standing on a circular, carved stone.

Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! 2jff85j

If you look really carefully, it looks VERY similar to the circular stones located at Long Beach, where there is a path that seems to be blocked!

Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Jakv9j

After I notice that, it came to my mind that a brand new room will be open for Monkey Flight. If not then, we might get a brand new npc MiniMonos' character standing where the stones at Long Beach are and we would run to the path to play the game! Very Happy

Isn't that awesome?! I can't wait for the game to come out but first, the celebration parties for the game!! Woohoo!! ^^ Also, if you guys have not check out the original post about the sneak peek and parties schedule, then click HERE.

-Viper
Back to top Go down
http://minimonosguide.com
Zapy652

Zapy652

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 am

wow i never noticed that but all i looked at was the background so i knew it was at long beach but i didnt look to find the stone! good spying Viper!
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 am

Zapy652 wrote:
wow i never noticed that but all i looked at was the background so i knew it was at long beach but i didnt look to find the stone! good spying Viper!

Lol at first I was looking at the background only but then I look more closely and remembered the stone! ^^

-Viper
Back to top Go down
Hi

Hi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I knew that all along.. Minimonos told me there was going to be a game there and I saw that stone on the sneak peak, I said LONG BEACH! Very Happy I can't wait for it anyways... : ) -Hi
Back to top Go down
Zapy652

Zapy652

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 am

when i was on mini monos way back in like Febuary i saw long beach and those stones i clicked over because they led to a path so i wanted to see what it was but you can't go that far you can only get to the first one i think or maby right in front of the first one.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am

Zapy652 wrote:
when i was on mini monos way back in like Febuary i saw long beach and those stones i clicked over because they led to a path so i wanted to see what it was but you can't go that far you can only get to the first one i think or maby right in front of the first one.

lol same here Zapy but now we know it wont be like that anymore ^^

-Viper
Back to top Go down
Hi

Hi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Well ya never know it could be set up right in front of the stones! It still might lead to another room! : ) Also have you heard about the new recycle game? It's called Be Recycled I heard... like its bejewled but with trash!(Well we all know that part, right?) So Best Bananas! -Hi
Back to top Go down
Zapy652

Zapy652

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi wrote:
Well ya never know it could be set up right in front of the stones! It still might lead to another room! : ) Also have you heard about the new recycle game? It's called Be Recycled I heard... like its bejewled but with trash!(Well we all know that part, right?) So Best Bananas! -Hi

yes the stairs of stones will probibly lead to the monkey fist room and yes i have herd of the recycle game i herd the name but i kinda forgot.
Back to top Go down
Hi

Hi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:36 pm

well You still never know... things can surprise you!! -Hi
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:31 am

Zapy652 wrote:
Hi wrote:

yes the stairs of stones will probibly lead to the monkey fist room and yes i have herd of the recycle game i herd the name but i kinda forgot.

Lol either way, I cant wait for the game to come out! ^^ It will be really awesome! Very Happy Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Icon_king

-Viper
Back to top Go down
Zapy652

Zapy652

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:12 am

Viper wrote:

Lol either way, I cant wait for the game to come out! ^^ It will be really awesome! Very Happy

-Viper

ya either way it will come out awesome!
Back to top Go down
Hi

Hi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:39 am

Well ya Viper what you said... Either way Im happy! Very Happy lol -Hi
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Yup yup guys! Lol and it is multiplayer too so maybe it is some kind of challenge and battle, action time! Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Icon_lol

-Viper
Back to top Go down
Hi

Hi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Oh yeah it is multi-player! I CALL TO PLAY WITH VIPER FIRST! lol Very Happy And I like challenges and battles! (Maybe we'll earn some Monkey Kung-Fu clothes! Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Lol ) So cant wait! Very Happy -Hi
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi wrote:
Oh yeah it is multi-player! I CALL TO PLAY WITH VIPER FIRST! lol Very Happy And I like challenges and battles! (Maybe we'll earn some Monkey Kung-Fu clothes! Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Lol ) So cant wait! Very Happy -Hi

Lol so now I have an appointed battle already Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Lol And it would be awesome with clothes! Very Happy

-Viper
Back to top Go down
MONKEYROCK

MONKEYROCK

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:37 pm

hehee
if we get a certain amount of wins we should get those cool pants lolz!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minimonosblog.wordpress.com
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm

MONKEYROCK wrote:
hehee
if we get a certain amount of wins we should get those cool pants lolz!

Or the whole outfit!! Very Happy It would be awesome! Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Icon_eek Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Icon_lol

-Viper
Back to top Go down
MONKEYROCK

MONKEYROCK

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:52 am

ya true but first we just need an inventory or something to store clothes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minimonosblog.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!   Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Entrance for Monkey Fist!!
Page 1 of 1