MiniMonos Forum
Welcome to the official MiniMonos Forum! Enjoy your stay.
MiniMonos Forum
Welcome to the official MiniMonos Forum! Enjoy your stay.
MiniMonos Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official MiniMonos Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First 50 poeople on the Forum!

Go down 
5 posters

should Mini Mods be moderators on the Forum?
yes it is totally fair
First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_lcap33%First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
i guess so
First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_lcap0%First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
not quite
First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_lcap67%First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
everyone has a chance to be Mni Mod so yes!
First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_lcap0%First 50 poeople on the Forum! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zapy652

Zapy652

First 50 poeople on the Forum! Empty
PostSubject: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 am

hey i was thinking that there should be a usergroup called First 50 which has the first 50 registered people on the forum. And we can get a different color for our names!
(Geek is the only one who can make create it in the Admin Panel because he created the forum)

but anyways i hope this user group works out. Smile and i was thinking of having a Mini Mod group too for all of the mini mods out there because this is like one of the only sites that lets you be a moderator on it i have ben to thousands of sites and no one is a moderator besides the people that work there (+18). So thats why i think we should have that user group too.

ok so First 50 and Mini Mod group is what i was thinking of having.

i will add a pull to this also so please vote! Poll ends this Monday at 5:30 A.M. Pacific time!
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am

Zapy652 wrote:
hey i was thinking that there should be a usergroup called First 50 which has the first 50 registered people on the forum. And we can get a different color for our names!
(Geek is the only one who can make create it in the Admin Panel because he created the forum)

but anyways i hope this user group works out. Smile and i was thinking of having a Mini Mod group too for all of the mini mods out there because this is like one of the only sites that lets you be a moderator on it i have ben to thousands of sites and no one is a moderator besides the people that work there (+18). So thats why i think we should have that user group too.

ok so First 50 and Mini Mod group is what i was thinking of having.

i will add a pull to this also so please vote! Poll ends this Monday at 5:30 A.M. Pacific time!

The 50 first register probably be okay but I honestly dont think Mini Mod group would work out because there would be many monkeys with that status. And later on in the future, it would just increase and the forum wouldnt look right to be honest. I would say we should have Monkey of the Week (MOTW) or Monkey of the Month (MOTM) though for the forum. ^^

-Viper
Back to top Go down
http://minimonosguide.com
Key

Key

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 pm

hey im one of the first 50 to register
Back to top Go down
Key

Key

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:19 pm

i was thinking of making the first 50 ppl who join just be mods on this fourm. ok?

p.s. dont forget to check out my lastest post "LOL" First 50 poeople on the Forum! Lol
Back to top Go down
Hi

Hi

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Well I dont agree with that last thing Key... because ya never know some people arent honest and if they become mods that wouldnt turn out good... THough I like Zapy's first idea about first 50! : ) -Hi
Back to top Go down
MONKEYROCK

MONKEYROCK

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:41 pm

leave it for the GEEK to decide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.minimonosblog.wordpress.com
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:46 pm

MONKEYROCK wrote:
leave it for the GEEK to decide Very Happy

lol exactly, and just have fun on the forum xP

-Viper
Back to top Go down
MONKEYROCK

MONKEYROCK

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:57 am

ya i know this forum rocks my monkey rocks
Back to top Go down
Key

Key

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:27 pm

[quote="Hi"]Well I dont agree with that last thing Key... because ya never know some people arent honest and if they become mods that wouldnt turn out good... THough I like Zapy's first idea about first 50! : ) -Hi
Well there has to be a way where there r account numbers.
Back to top Go down
MONKEYROCK

MONKEYROCK

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm

key, your quotes arent working lolz!
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

MONKEYROCK wrote:
key, your quotes arent working lolz!

Lol he just didnt add the ending code for quote so it did not work. xD

-Viper
Back to top Go down
MONKEYROCK

MONKEYROCK

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:13 am

oh lolz
i dont know bout those stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 50 poeople on the Forum!   First 50 poeople on the Forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

First 50 poeople on the Forum!
Page 1 of 1